RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Match against Rft Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Match against Rft

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
malin31

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyDom 04 Nov 2012, 7:09 pm

Hi R&h's!
I'm Malin31 (or49^^) of the rft team. We want to make a war against your team.
Why? Because we think you're a funny team like rft with a lot of very great drivers Very Happy
When ? In December; 8 or 9 , 15 or 16, 22 or 23 and 29or30
Where? In Rft WAR+TRAIN server. We shall give you the code the day of the match.
Maps ? Rft is a fs team but you are a nascar team or fs, we don't know really ^^ So , 6 maps fs or 3 maps fs+ 3 maps nascar ? Like you want. We shall be exchanged maps chooses one week before the match.

Are you ok and ready ? Very Happy

Rft team Smile))
Torna in alto Andare in basso
lucac9

lucac9

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyDom 04 Nov 2012, 9:44 pm

HI malin31
waiting for the response of the admins however, we will be 3 maps and 3 nascar full speed, let's wait their answer I'm ready when you want =)
hello and my pleasure ^ ^
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyDom 04 Nov 2012, 11:44 pm

Thanks for your invitation c106 , give me a few days to hear the rest of the family and the day I tell you to do the challenge. For maps I can tell you that we are to make 3 nascar and 3 FS. Within a few days and let you know we agree to organize the challenge.
See you soon c3
Take care
WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA c13 c13 c13
Dapa
waza1 king
malin31

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyMar 06 Nov 2012, 7:27 pm

Okay, just i forgot, if there is a war, are u ready for 6vs6 ? Smile
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA malin c3 c3 c3

waza1 waza1 waza1 waza1
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyMar 06 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

Ok for 6vs6 c106 , you can also use the reserves to be used to make changes.
Looking at the dates proposed by you, would be fine to challenge the 15/12 beginning at 20:00 / 20:30. I am writing you a private message (see next to the login button) where I write my email address so you can send me your 3 maps to try them, you send me your email so I send you our 3 maps.
Take care c3
see you soon
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ReH2: waza1 waza1 waza1
Dapa
c13 c13 c13
malin31

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyGio 08 Nov 2012, 11:33 am

We are sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
because we have a match of cup on December 15th and that is not exchangeable:/
We would like to know so from your part, it was possible to move in 22 december ?

Sorry, and WAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA malin Smile
dipi

dipi

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyGio 08 Nov 2012, 3:13 pm

hi all
for me is 9,16,23 in December ok
ty
dipi
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyVen 09 Nov 2012, 12:13 am

So I agree with Dipi, the 23/12 should be good to you as the day for the challenge?
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dapa
ReH3 waza1
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyDom 18 Nov 2012, 12:40 am

Malin always expect your confirmation for the 23/12 .... if you have changed your mind is not a problem, you have asked us and if we can available for the challenge ... but you have to find a date and then you look at the rest.
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dapa
ReH3 waza2
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyGio 29 Nov 2012, 11:10 am

Hello Malin ... since many days have passed and I have not had more news ... thinking that you have asked us this challenge ... we have given the availability ... and very patiently waited for a reply without having any ... for me this challenge is deleted.
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hello Malin ... visto che sono passati molti giorni e non ho avuto piu' notizie ... pensando che voi avete chiesto a noi questa sfida ... noi abbiamo dato la disponibilita' ... e con molta pazienza ho aspettato una tua risposta senza averne nessuna ... per me questa sfida e' cancellata .
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dapa
Respect and Honor ReH3 waza1
dipi

dipi

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyGio 29 Nov 2012, 11:35 am

hello Malin
22.12 is bad for me, i dont know what other peoples thinking but i cant playing at 22.12 sorry
...9,16,23 or 30-.12 is ok
greetings
dipi
malin31

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyDom 09 Dic 2012, 10:49 am

Sorrrrrrrrrrrry, i've lost my password Sad(( And sorry dipi but we just can play 23/12 /: because we have a cup !!

http://doodle.com/ki4erbc45kei3ncu#table <-- For register Smile)

waza1 waza1 waza1 waza1
Malin Smile
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft EmptyMar 11 Dic 2012, 11:04 pm

wazaaaaaaaaa Malin, I'm sorry that you lost your password but not having more to hearing from you in the meantime I have organized an internal challenge and a challenge to the NOC in January. If you want we can do it in February, if you agree in early January write as you do in order to agree.
Take care and I wish you Happy Holidays
Dapa
santa
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Match against Rft Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Match against Rft   Match against Rft Empty

Match against Rft
Pagina 1 di 1