RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar

Andare in basso 
+4
frigo98
lucac9
Andrew
Speedy
8 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Speedy

Speedy

Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

Ciao R&H,

I'm Speedstar, most of you maybe know me from the ReH Mamut Server or others. I love to drive nearly every type of track - except dirt^^.
To me, I'm Alex (or Chris what you prefer), 17 and I'm form Austria like Dipi, Riu or Nekro Smile
I'm having United, love the ReH Group (rawr Prow, my rival Smile ) and hope that we can have a lot of fun together.

Login: _f00sp_fffee_f00d_000star (I failed at some point ^^)
Nick w/ color: $f00Ѕρ$fffεε$f00อ$000ѕтคя 〤
Nick wo/ color: Ѕρεεฃѕтคя

Tanti Cari Saluti,
Alex

Ultima modifica di Speedstar il Mar 23 Apr 2013, 2:27 pm - modificato 1 volta.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Andrew

Andrew

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 1:47 am

Hi Alex, welcome in our family!!! Very Happy

waza1 waza1 waza1

:ReH2: :ReH4: :ReH: ReH3

Andrea
http://www.materialediconsumo.com/
lucac9

lucac9

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 10:48 am

welcomee alexxxxxx,
short the boss sends you a private message with the tag test, made ​​known by everyone, every now and then passes from the forum here and go into the chat box =)
I think you made a mistake that is not the nickname log =) controls and in case change your message, a hug and arrived well =)
waza1 waza1 waza1 waza1 :ReH4: :ReH: :ReH4: :ReH2:

Proxy46 =)
frigo98

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

welcome speed! Very Happy wazzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 2:35 pm

Thanks for this nice welcome Smile - I edited the 1st Post, I don't know which form you will need so I posted both Smile
I didn't received an PM, neither here, in TM or per Mail, just to add this Smile

For the one who use Steam here - you can easily add me, DatAlex (datk95_gamer), I'm very active there so I prefer to communicate through this.

- Alex
dipi

dipi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 4:22 pm

Hallo Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Welcome to our Team
Greetings
dipi
Wink
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 5:10 pm

Welcome hands51 to our large and beautiful family ReH3 . I urge you to carefully read the rules of recruitment. The recruitment period lasts about 15 days, this time trying to be active on the forum / chat and gaming, so that we can evaluate your person ... your manner of driving is considered after ... the important to be a person ok c106 .
I send you a private message with the codes of tags to recruit (looks up at the bar next to the login button).
Dapa
ReH3 waza1
jocolor king
w.o.w

w.o.w

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 8:13 pm

hands51 SPEEDSTAR ReH3 waza1

flagReH wow
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 9:36 pm

Youah hands51 for me Very Happy
Wanna wanna wanna don't u wannaaaaaa..wanna wanna meet yah in game Smile

:ReH4: waza3
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar EmptyLun 06 Mag 2013, 4:45 pm

I inform you that from today to become part in an official way in our family ReH3
From now on you have access to other sections of the forum Razz , use them well and try to be more active as you can Razz . I sent you a private message with the codes of official tag.
hands51 hands51 hands51 hands51
ReH3 ReH3 ReH3
waza1 waza1
Dapa
Razz
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar   Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar Empty

Ciao / Hello / Hallo - Speedstar
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Presentazione d
» ciao belliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
» Richiesta di reclutamento
» Ciao a tutti!!! :D
» ciao ragazzi :)