RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
[Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

[Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War

Andare in basso 
+6
Dapagaal
frigo98
lucac9
Erwin
Biig
Speedy
10 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Speedy

Speedy

[Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 3:20 pm

Wazaaaaaaaa and hello guys,

as you all know, we've got a LoL Server called "Project LoL ReH" (earlier known as ReH Mamut Server).
Now to my idea, I haven't seen any weekly/montly etc. intern wars here and wanted to introduce one - the LoL War.

What's the advantage of this?
- As the most of you know, LoL Tracks are Tracks which either need Skill/Luck and can have a lot of fun inside, so this can be also called "Fun War". Cause it makes fun, it'll compensate the stress most guys get with ESL and Co.

When should this be?
- I prefer once a month, e.g. on every last Saturday or Sunday of the Month - Times should be the normal War Times, which should be around 20:00 (?)

What can I win?
- Banners, Coppers or just honor - This depends on how big this Event will be. (hopefully very big Very Happy )

If you guys like this idea or have any suggestions how to make it better, let me know Smile

- Speedy
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 5:00 pm

I'm in! Twisted Evil

:ReH4: waza3
Erwin

Erwin

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 6:12 pm

good idea man waza1
lucac9

lucac9

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 7:35 pm

bellissima ideaa speedyyy, guarda già mi stavi simpatico ora praticamente ti amo <3 ahahahahhahaa
I LOVE YOU SPEEDY XD
proxy46
Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 7:47 pm

Nice to hear that so many want this/find this idea good - I think this will be part of our monthly R&H life in the future Smile

Sweet Luca - love you too <3
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 7:50 pm

I think only it's better in half month cause in finish of the month is easier to do a Clan War Smile :ReH4: waza3
frigo98

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 8:38 pm

great idea speed^^
goooooo lol war!! :ReH2: waza1 I love you
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 08 Mag 2013, 9:35 pm

Great idea, good Speed. Being a server Dipi I think the best solution is to talk directly with Dipi, in order to better organize the thing.
I approve of any solution, come forward if you have any ideas to make it happen.
ReH3 ReH3 ReH3 ReH3 ReH3 ReH3
waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Dapa
Razz
dipi

dipi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyGio 09 Mag 2013, 2:08 am

Hello Speedy^^
beforehand, i would say that's your idea tasteful.
is the question, if we start with a team ... or is the question whether we drive internally?
what it also comes out, i put the project-lol Server availabre to build him accordingly.
I fully agree with you and i am of course too.
because the date we should wait a bit, i would say that the beginning of July 2013.
then we could talk about a date.
and then i can only say.. The Show must go on

great idea
respect speedy

greetings
dipi
Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyGio 09 Mag 2013, 11:56 am

First of all, thanks again for the nice response from all of you Smile

Dipi: Thank you too, you're on of the most important parts in the Project so it's great to hear that you like the idea! Smile
The first Wars should be FFA (free for all - everyone against everyone), later we can make teams/tournaments (ESL style Very Happy) or anything else - the big deal is that it is so flexible in every part.

The date should be handled by the Leaders as they know the most of our Events etc. and so they can plan this the best way.

- Speedy
nikolasarkozi

nikolasarkozi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyGio 09 Mag 2013, 9:33 pm

Great idea guys!
Ofcourse i am in;)
Looks very interesting to make one funny challenge on this way!

To propose a mix of:deluxe-zulu'-derrapador
Anyway we see:)i follow! :ReH2: waza1

Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyGio 23 Mag 2013, 4:42 pm

Here's a quick update what Dipi and I worked out until now - again, suggestions are always welcome.

The Team war will be on every start of a month (e.g. the first weekend of the month).
The Single war will be in the end of the month (e.g. last weekend of the month) - but this sort of war will only participate of enough Feedback and response is available for this.

We'll set up random Teams for the Team War, so nobody will know with whom he's driving - this will make it much harder to win for a team and provide more fun - exactly what we prefer Smile

Actually we can choose between two setups:
1. 10 Tracks / 5 points to win
2. 5 Tracks / 10 points to win

every setup will be without Time Attack, therefore with a number of trys (e.g. 3 for 10s tracks, 5 for 15s and so on - or we make special numbers, maybe you have ideas?)

That's the most by now - I'll try to vid as much as possible and hope that other guys also can do that Smile

For any questions leave a post here or ask Dipi or me In-Game - see ya on the street! Wink

- Speedy
ANTONIO1999

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyGio 23 Mag 2013, 8:34 pm

this idea is fantastic Very Happy :ReH4:
dipi

dipi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyVen 24 Mag 2013, 8:15 am

nice update speedsatr, ty for this and ty for your message.
because the date we wait a little, because on June 2. (20:30) is the match against Drive Team
we see that you tought you´re, i/we respect taht very.

Ty
dipi
Zalski

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMar 18 Giu 2013, 10:18 pm

This sounds like just the sort of thing I'll be participating in Very Happy
Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 19 Giu 2013, 1:10 pm

Hello Fellas,

I want to resurrect this Project and asking our Chefs - especially Dapa and Dipi - when they want to start this here. From my perspective it's well planned and ready to be launched, just need the Ok and a Date from our Bosses Smile

- Speedy
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 19 Giu 2013, 4:45 pm

Cmon bosses...waza1waza1
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 19 Giu 2013, 5:05 pm

I had said that was fine c106, but the server is of Dipi . Dipi put yourself in agreement with Speed ​​for the realization of this project thanks.
waza1waza1waza1waza1waza1
ReH3ReH3ReH3ReH3ReH3ReH3
Dapa
c13
Speedy

Speedy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 19 Giu 2013, 7:40 pm

Just need a valid date from you and/or Dipi - as I'm in no Top position I'm pretty unsure when to start such a "big" thing - therefore I wanted the help from you. Just to shy to make it big :p
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  EmptyMer 19 Giu 2013, 10:55 pm

I think he can fit on the first weekend of July, I would say the 06/07 or 07/07 race start at 20:30. Speed ​​agree with Dipi on how of the tournament and write a post on the forum when you are ready, so that people can subscribe. I would say to start with a tournament without winning of copper ... then see if it works well you can evaluate.
Did you have a good idea, you can safely handle this thing with Dipi.
I have so many other things to see for the operation of the team, if someone can manage something ... makes me pleasure, also because I'm not even an expert in the maps LoL. However, for anything you need, they are always available.
Ty Speed c106
Dapa
ReH3waza1
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War    [Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War  Empty

[Suggestion] Project LoL - intern Clan War
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» [Video Suggestion] Projekt LoL - Track Collection
» 15 Nuove mappe Easy project veneto
» Freezone Short Project Veneto online su track mania2
» Richiesta di entrare nel clan
» Richiesta di entrare nel clan