RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Request to join the clan  Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Request to join the clan

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
tomac

Request to join the clan  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Request to join the clan    Request to join the clan  EmptyGio 09 Lug 2015, 11:21 pm

Hi im tomac ingame tomac99. Im from croatia and im 16 years old. I stopped playing trackmania for 2-3 months and now im back and im searching for some new clan. Im friend with narayan and max and it will be nice to accept me. btw im 3000 on rank:)
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Request to join the clan    Request to join the clan  EmptySab 11 Lug 2015, 12:59 am

Wazaaaaa Tomac Very Happy I have to evaluate your request talking to admin. Two or three days I know. However can be a pilot RH must pass a period it takes to meet you (20/30 days). Very important to be active on the forum and the game. Past that time, if we agree, you can be a pilot RH and use the tag, skins, avatars etc ....
Dapa
RH1 waza1
tomac

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Request to join the clan    Request to join the clan  EmptyDom 12 Lug 2015, 5:32 pm

ok im aactive every day and im playing every day to so u guys will have time to meet me on servers
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Request to join the clan    Request to join the clan  Empty

Request to join the clan
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Recruitment request by Alley
» Aplication to join
» JOIN CocasT_Hunk
» [Request] Zalski
» Clanbeitritt !/// Application to Join R.H