RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Gigaverse Application Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Gigaverse Application

Andare in basso 
+3
Dapagaal
Ͼσsiϻσ87
G
7 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

Gigaverse Application Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyGio 21 Dic 2017, 10:18 pm

Wazaaaaaaaaaa !  waza1

I want to join RH to meet new people and also stay with my friends (Grapa and Foster).

I would like to focus more on Nascar and help the team in this style (Wars, events and others).  RH1

More infos about me:  Cool
- Name : Gigaverse (Giga)
- TMlogin : pitute
- How long you play Trackmania : +/- 8 years.
- Days/Hours of availability : 1 or 2 hours per day, any day.
- Old(s) team(s) : ReaWall, Zorscy, Hv and IDT.
- TMUnited, TMNations or TM² stadium : TMUnited.
- Style of tracks : FunSpeed, FullSpeed and Nascar.
- Motivations : I like meeting new people and always learning more.

Ultima modifica di Gigaverse il Lun 25 Dic 2017, 2:47 pm - modificato 4 volte.
Torna in alto Andare in basso
G

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyGio 21 Dic 2017, 11:56 pm

good luck gig Very Happy
Ͼσsiϻσ87

Ͼσsiϻσ87

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 12:32 am

Hi Gigaverse, a great welcome on the Rising Hawks team forum! waza1 RH1

Thanks for your recruitment request, now wait the response of our RH team Leader Dapagaal to know more informations about your joining. c3
Well, good luck and hope to see you soon on TrackMania Forever and on our servers! c106
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 1:29 am

Welcome to our group Wink to be an official driver takes some time to meet you. It is important to be active on the forum and on our RH servers or others server TM Very Happy
If you have patience and want to join our group, I think there are no problems Wink
RH1 waza1 waza1 waza1
giovanni96

giovanni96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 9:27 am

Hi Gigaverse and welcome to our forum! Smile
I hope to know you on track.

Giovanni96
RH1 waza1
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 11:35 am

Sure, no problem. I've been training on the Nascar Time 60K recently. I hope to meet everyone soon. bounce  I love you

RH1 waza1

Ultima modifica di Gigaverse il Ven 22 Dic 2017, 5:35 pm - modificato 3 volte.
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 11:56 am

Wazaaaaaaaaa Giga!
We met in our nascar server yesterday evening, but welcome also here in our forum Very Happy
You are also a good player, this is good but not the most important thing Smile
That's all for now, cya soon in game.
Wazaaaaaaaaaaaa
sylvek69

sylvek69

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 1:49 pm

hello Giga! (we have got already Big, now Giga is requesting Laughing )I think we have played a few times already on funspeed maps when you were in Zorscy team, good luck with your request! see you soon on the tracks! waza2 waza3
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 22 Dic 2017, 3:18 pm

Thanks m8s Very Happy  

Cya on the tracks waza1
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyLun 25 Dic 2017, 2:41 pm

Guys, I left ReaWall. So I did an update on my application
pirat

waza3 waza3
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 29 Dic 2017, 6:33 pm

Well, I thought hard and decided to cancel my application as well. For the simple reason that there are many players who do not like me and a humble nascar team (of people) invited me. Idk, something tells me to help them. RH team have good people, I still love the team. But I think my goal now is another, good game to everyone and I see everyone on the tracks.

waza1 waza1 waza1
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 29 Dic 2017, 6:44 pm

Now i feel sad, did you make the decision because of what i wrote in the other post? I hope it is not for that, it was just an answer to your perplexities.
Honestly I don't understand who are the players who don't like you in our team... Are you sure of this? We played some times together and I have a good idea of you.
However, if this is your decision, it's ok. Cya on track!
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyVen 29 Dic 2017, 9:36 pm

Honestly I do not understand ... you registered on 21/12 in the forum, the period is particular (Christmas, New Year, etc ...) and Vale has answered you perfectly to describe this period (I personally I'm selecting the maps for the event), but you take this decision ... no problem, good luck in the new team (I imagine that of Valmara)
see you waza2
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptySab 30 Dic 2017, 1:59 pm

It's not your fault. To be honest, I have been through delicate moments in TM. I have been very prejudiced to be brazilian and because I have a banned account (this happened have 1 year or more) but there are still people who do not know how forgive. Everyone deserves a second chance, every day on the servers I try to get a good image ... I'm a good person and I have two clean accounts. Dont need to do this to me... I joined SCN at the invitation of Val, on my secondary account. But Schimmy with ignorance (without me doing anything, maybe because my past) kicked me out of the team. My goal was to leave the SCN, cancel my application here and stop playing (maybe forever). But then Fiend from NRG invited me to join the team, well...My last try.
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptySab 30 Dic 2017, 2:11 pm

In my opinion you should play if you like the game, without paying attention at the other players. You play for yourself because it's funny.
I agree when you say that everyone should have a 2nd chance, expecially in a game, and I don't think that the players in our team said something about your past. Personally I don't know what you did and I am not interested, I see how you play now and if you are educated and respect other players. That's all I watch.
I think that you cancelled your application here also because another team invited you... I can't see other reasons.
giovanni96

giovanni96

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptySab 30 Dic 2017, 3:25 pm

Giga I am playing and I have played with you in this last period on our Nascar server, you are a good person, I don't know about what you did in the past but don't give a second chance is for stupid people Smile

RH1 waza1
sylvek69

sylvek69

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptySab 30 Dic 2017, 6:08 pm

the reason might be you are a lil impatient to wait for approval to join our team. you are still good player and good friend Smile wish you all the best and hope we will meet on the tracks again waza2
Gigaverse

Gigaverse

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application EmptyLun 19 Feb 2018, 2:31 pm

Thanks for the support m8s I love you

Good to know that there are people like you guys, humanity still has salvation Wink

For now I will continue in the NRG. Maybe in the future ... we can try something new. I need to stabilize first, in the game and psychologically Very Happy

Cya on the tracks

waza1 waza1 waza1
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Gigaverse Application   Gigaverse Application Empty

Gigaverse Application
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Application