RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Application Ascayu Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Application Ascayu

Andare in basso 
+3
Dapagaal
sylvek69
Ascayu
7 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Ascayu

Ascayu

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyVen 28 Set 2018, 8:32 pm

Hey Guys,

my name is Nobe aka Ascayu, 25 years old and come from Germany.
I'm not a big fan of playing solo and since i play most of the time on your Speed Server and already had a lot of fun with a few of you guys i thought maybe i could be a part of this team.
I consider myself as a mediocre player, but i would love to get better and of course have fun with you guys.
I play TM since October 2017 so around a year now.

I don't know what else to write, but if there are any questions left let me know Smile
Torna in alto Andare in basso
sylvek69

sylvek69

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyVen 28 Set 2018, 11:38 pm

hey hay hello waza2 welcome on the foum of the best team in trackmania RH1 your skills are not as much important like the person you are because we are nice group of intertanional friends (still most of our players are Italian c33 c3 ) so all you need is the patience and being active around us and patience cause it will take around 2-3 weeks before final word from our leader Dapagaal, unfortunately i cannot play as much as i used to but I hope to see you on the track anytime soon! c13 waza1 waza2 waza3
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptySab 29 Set 2018, 8:04 am

Wazaaaaaaaaa Smile welcome to our group RH1 waza1 Sylvek explained correctly how it works to enter our group c106 See you on the track c13
RH1 waza1 waza1 waza1
valeyellow46

valeyellow46

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyDom 30 Set 2018, 5:45 pm

Wazaaaaaaa Ascayu, welcome also from me!
Cya in game Smile waza1
Ͼσsiϻσ87

Ͼσsiϻσ87

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyMar 02 Ott 2018, 2:39 am

Hi Ascayu, a warm welcome in the Rising Hawks team forum also from me! waza1 RH1

I'm the manager of the RH team official members list, unfortunately I don't play it really much on TMUF in this period, but sooner or later, I hope to succeed to meet you. c105 WAAAZZAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Ascayu

Ascayu

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyMar 02 Ott 2018, 7:17 pm

waza3  thank you for the warm welcome and the comments.
Hope to meet you all soon on the servers Smile
Ascayu

Ascayu

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyLun 12 Nov 2018, 5:41 pm

hey guys,waza2

hope you guys doing well.
I'm not sure if that's too bold, but as Vale has also recommended it to me here i go:
slowly I wonder if my application was forgotten :/

till then, hope to see ya in game c13
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyLun 12 Nov 2018, 11:42 pm

Excuse me, you're right ... I have little time lately Mad but I've seen that you're also active in our speed server c106 You've had patience and perseverance, so right now you're an official pilot RH1 I am writing you a private message with the codes for the tag RH1 (never modify it, you can only change the size).
I officially welcome you to our group RH1 waza1

Ascayu

Ascayu

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyMar 13 Nov 2018, 4:18 pm

yeey Very Happy

thank you very much.
Hope we have a good long time toghether Smile

now i gotta try out my new tag:RH2: ;P
waza3
sylvek69

sylvek69

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyMer 14 Nov 2018, 9:07 pm

congrats and welcome in the team Very Happy waza1 waza2
Ͼσsiϻσ87

Ͼσsiϻσ87

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyGio 15 Nov 2018, 2:25 am

Congratulations also from me Ascayu, I'm glad that you've finally become a new official member of the Rising Hawks team!!! c091 hands5 waza1 RH1

Well, I just have to a great welcome you to our team! hands51 RH2 Soon (most likely by tonight) I'll add you to the official RH team members list, just give me time to find your TMF login. c3

UPDATE: Done, Ascayu subscribed! Smile
narayan3

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyLun 19 Nov 2018, 10:09 pm

A bit later, but welcome in our team !!!
Wazaaaaaaaaaaaa
Foster00

Foster00

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu EmptyMer 21 Nov 2018, 11:56 pm

congaz welcome dude waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3 waza3
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Application Ascayu Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Application Ascayu   Application Ascayu Empty

Application Ascayu
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Recrute Application
» Application