RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
application Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

application

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
morisa12

application Empty
MessaggioTitolo: application   application EmptyVen 08 Mar 2013, 5:42 pm

Hi all R & H members,

My name is David Steiner am, 15 years old and live in Styria. I'm going for some time scon trackmania and I was already in your clan, but because my disk got broken, I could not log in anymore. I would be very happy if I would be included in this clan.

mfg David Steiner
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

application Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: application   application EmptyVen 08 Mar 2013, 11:40 pm

Hello David Very Happy , I wanted to inform you that your post you wrote for the recruitment is moved in the required recruitment https://rhtrackmania.forumattivo.it/t442-cover-letter . We need your login game to put you in the standings. Please read the Rules of recruitment c106 .
When you sent your login game (not your nickname) I send you a private message with the codes for the tags to recruit c3 .
The recruitment period lasts depending on your way to let you know, try to be active on the forum / chat c57 and logically about the game c13 .
I'll give you 're welcome hands51 ReH3 to our family (your name happened to be ... webber ?) Hoping to become the rider a more as soon as possible ... depends on you waza1
Dapa
jocolor king
Torna in alto Andare in basso

application
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Application
» Application RH
» Recrute Application
» Application loothill
» Gigaverse Application