RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
I need your HELP! :o Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

I need your HELP! :o

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Jussi

Jussi

I need your HELP! :o Empty
MessaggioTitolo: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o EmptyVen 03 Apr 2015, 4:42 pm

Hello guys! Smile

I am Jussi from Germany and I need your help! The last days I played a lot on your servers. Now I decided to create my own server. I already got the music working and I understand how the system works but I need some help. I want some awesome loadingscreen-wallpapers and the clanlogo on the screen, but I don't get it working. You know how it works, so it would be awesome if somebody could help me with my problem. You can add me in mp: justus1

Greets
Jussi
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o EmptyVen 03 Apr 2015, 4:50 pm

Hey Jussi,
First of all welcome here ^^
Second, I think the only one could answer your question is Andrew, he's the servers owner and he's the only one who knows something about those things you're talking about Very Happy
Hopefully he'll answer you soon Smile c106

Have a nice day!

:ReH4: waza2
Big
Andrew

Andrew

MessaggioTitolo: Re: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o EmptyVen 03 Apr 2015, 10:56 pm

Hi Jussi,

As for the loadscreen, you have to install a plugin called ''force_mods'' where you have to put the address of the photo.
As for the logo at the end of the plug-''records eyepiece'' add the script regarding the photo you want to put.

Best Wishes;)

Andrew
http://www.materialediconsumo.com/
Jussi

Jussi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o EmptySab 04 Apr 2015, 3:04 am

Yo Andrew,

Thanks for your answer! Smile I tried to do what you said but I failed. I'm not that high skilled as you are. I was able to install the plug-in "force_mods" but I don't know what to do and what I have to edit there now. I also tried to create my own imagepanel in "records eyepiece" but I only got errors.

I think the best way is if you send me your code (important part of force_mods & and script of your photopanel) and I try to fill in them into my .xml's and  to replace your url's with my url's. Then I can't do anything wrong!

I hope I don't disturb you Rolling Eyes! I hope we can find a solution for my problems. waza1
Andrew

Andrew

MessaggioTitolo: Re: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o EmptySab 04 Apr 2015, 5:48 pm

Hi Jussi,

I sent in private some examples, I hope you serve to your problem Wink

Bye

Andrew
http://www.materialediconsumo.com/
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: I need your HELP! :o   I need your HELP! :o Empty

I need your HELP! :o
Pagina 1 di 1