RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Idea for a new forum Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Idea for a new forum

Andare in basso 
4 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
anagrame

anagrame

Idea for a new forum Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum EmptySab 12 Ott 2013, 10:02 am

waza1 waza2  All...

I'm Anagrame, some of u knows me, but not many ....Embarassed 

You are a good team, no problem... I have problems to exhange with u because of langage...Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... When i use google translate italian/french, sometimes understand nothing... Sorry don't speak italian... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad This why i no longer post....

But this time h've a question :

"Why u don't create on this topic a forum only for TM2 players ???? "

I know many of u don't play on TM2, saw only Andréa, Kociss, Jale and once Big i think (not sure, because this person was not correct and an R&H is always correct....Razz I think over members of the team bought TM2 but never go (or with an other account....)

Events are always on TMU, why not on TM2 ??? Andréa had 3 servers on it u know that ????
Waiting an answer ....waza1 waza1  :ReH2:
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Prow

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum EmptySab 12 Ott 2013, 11:01 am

I agree with you; a TM2 section should be opened even if many of us is still playing TMU.
Last Dapagaal's post about this argument was that everyone was free to choose if keep playing TMU or TM2 or both.

I don't think it would be easy to program a TM2 event because only a few of us have it.
But I think more and more R&H players, like the whole community, will change to TM2 in future.
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum EmptySab 12 Ott 2013, 12:28 pm

OK Anagrame you're right c106 , now we operate to make a section dedicated to TM2.
It 'a good thing. I hope that it is used properly.
Dapa
ReH3 waza1 
Jale-Mare

Jale-Mare

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum EmptySab 12 Ott 2013, 1:59 pm

Anagrame ... we can see here all the wisdom of an old man : "toute la sagesse d'un vieux homme (ami pour moi !)"

You are right TM2 forum is necesary. I play on the both TM and i can see in races only the "evening" m8's.

If you look on the left side of the screen you can see we are many. But with a real interes about our family ... a few. I think i'm right !

So if this new part of forum will be created i hope we can try to be a litle bit more profesional on our servers TM2 too.

What i mean ? Andrea makes a very good job on our TM2 server but if you take a look on the other servers (other nascar teams) you can see 4 or 5 or 6 players of that team running. So ... many hosts players -> many visitors.

I'll try to do my best and i'm sure you (my team m8's) will do the same.

:ReH2: always !

anagrame

anagrame

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum EmptySab 12 Ott 2013, 9:26 pm

waza2 waza2 

At first :
Greats thanks to Prow and Jale. With their arguements they prove that i'm not alone .... Sometimes hard for a player when he came on forum and see everything is done for TMU and nothing for TM2... Sorry but that's true... Look ....The last fact is the  league table produced by Grifone... It's a very very good job, no problem, but the others players ?????
At second :
Jale discussed important point. On other server Nascar (VRG, NOC etc ...) we can found 3 or 4 members of these team playing and on R&H server ???? One one Lolmaps, sometimes one on 9OK and that's all... U're a team, yes but all in TMU.
At thirdly :
Master admi Dapa said he open sonner a forum for TM2 players, good.... And wait and see... I think u must change all u're home page with 2 access. One for TMU players and one for TM2 players.... Look others forums !!!!!!
At fourth :
I think i don't stay long here if nothing change. I'm sorry for Andréa he do a very great job for u're team and only 2 or 3 members are correct and play on his server TM2.

That's all for today...H've a good week end all ......
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Idea for a new forum   Idea for a new forum Empty

Idea for a new forum
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» problemi sul forum