RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

TSN vs R&H

Andare in basso 
+4
KyosukeKasuga
w.o.w
Dapagaal
fcna441
8 partecipanti
Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2
AutoreMessaggio
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 27 Giu 2012, 11:52 am

5 laps Very Happy
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dapa :ReH4:
Torna in alto Andare in basso
fcna441

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 04 Lug 2012, 11:27 am

So, jmgh said me that you will see several problems to align 5-6 problems so i suggest to postpone the match to the 28 july Smile
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyDom 08 Lug 2012, 1:05 am

Sorry for the delayed response, I was in France at Villeneuve Loubet, I spent 5 days at the beach with my daughters. Personally I can not play on July 28 due to work commitments and change the date now that we have organized it seems a little 'problem, I try to hear what they think about my friends on the team. Within a few days you know. But your problem 'that you can not find 6 players for the 21/07?
Take care
Dapa Very Happy
fcna441

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyDom 08 Lug 2012, 1:38 pm

To be honest, i don't think that change the date atm is a good thing but apparently (source: jmgh) some of R&H's players can't play the 21/07...

TSN Team has ,atm, 4 players, but i will do a last verification... I will give you the final nuimber of pilot in the weeks (i hope)

friendly fcna441 Smile
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyLun 09 Lug 2012, 11:10 am

Hello, I felt a bit 'of pilots R & H and I guarantee that from our side there is' no problem on the issue date, then at least for the 21/07 I can confirm that at least 6 drivers R & H can run, I do not understand what you mean JMGH c043 say but there is no 'problem, so sorry but I do not change the date now seems so sensible, well' cause I think that from our side there was the greatest flexibility 'and adaptation to be able to organize. If you are only 4 riders, for me to be 'good we do we will do more than 4vs4' changes, the question changes each team runs as they want. For example, a few months ago 'we did a challenge with the CA team and we were only 4 and they were more' us and took turns.
Take care Very Happy
Dapa
fcna441

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyLun 09 Lug 2012, 3:40 pm

Maybe he has do a mistakes ^^anyway i have try to know how many drives willbe able to race and i think i can give you the numbers of pilots in the weeks (maybe in the week-end)

Friendly, fcna441
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyLun 16 Lug 2012, 10:52 am

Fcna Hello, I wanted to ask if you have any news' for the challenge, do you know many of you to run?
Take care
waza2
Dapa Very Happy
dipi

dipi

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyLun 16 Lug 2012, 11:01 am

hi my friends
I have a bad news:
I can not come on 07/21/2012
I do a lot of work, very much regret that i can not come Sad
But I wish you good luck, i think of you Smile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho una brutta notizia:
Non posso venire su 2012/07/21
Faccio un sacco di lavoro, dispiace molto che non posso venire: (
Ma ti auguro buona fortuna, io penso a te Smile

Greetings
dipi
frigo98

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyLun 16 Lug 2012, 5:38 pm

nooooooooo dipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
fcna441

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyMar 17 Lug 2012, 10:38 am

Sorry dipi Sad GunZ was so excited with the idea to beat you (joke guys ^^'')

About the numbers of players, i will say 4 or 5 Laughing

This si strange i 've post a request like that (about the numbers of players), and approximatelly 6 or 7 players were answer but 2 weeks later i've aksed the same question and only 4 or 5 answer... I hope get more answer before the match...

fcna441

waza2
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyGio 19 Lug 2012, 12:58 am

I am very sorry for Dipi Sad Sad Sad cause in my challenges, he was always there ... dipidapadipidapa Very Happy . Dipi I promise you that we are committed to the maximum and eventually we hope to win ... If you do not win, and the same I just hope it's a good challenge.
Fcna we should be 7/8 players, depending on how many are you one of our becoming a reserve to relieve us from our R & H.
thanks
Take care
waza2 waza2 waza2
c13 c13 c13 c13 c13 c13 c13
Dapa
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptySab 21 Lug 2012, 10:08 am

Hello dear fcna, I wanted to ask if you can confirm the number of your participants to the challenge tonight. We should be 8 players, more 'to make viewers cheering. However, we do more than 6vs6, most players' need to make changes. I hope you can find 6 players, if you can not will make no problem 'with those who are.
Take care
Dapa Very Happy
fcna441

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 25 Lug 2012, 10:11 am

sorry for the reply but i was on holidays Smile

I don't know how many were you :/ but Nokie says me on facebook taht TSN have win XD

So thx for the match and i hope we can always take for a venge from you Very Happy
Biig

Biig

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 EmptyMer 25 Lug 2012, 11:22 am

Yeah about some months maybe XD
We're going to train better Very Happy :ReH4: waza3
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: TSN vs R&H   TSN vs R&H - Pagina 2 Empty

TSN vs R&H
Pagina 2 di 2Vai alla pagina : Precedente  1, 2