RHtrackmania
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
RHtrackmania

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  
Google translator
Che ore sono?
Team Donazioni
Bewerbung Nekro Pixel
Partner
creare un forum

Bewerbung Nekro

Andare in basso 
+3
Biig
dipi
Nekro
7 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Nekro

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

Hallo, ich bin Nekro Wink

ich spiele gerne Lol und Nascar Strecken .. bin 15 Jahre alt.. ich besitze kein Trackmania United Forever werde es mit aber bald holen ! Ich kenne Dipi sehr gut und er ist ein Homofürst ! Very Happy ich bewerbe mich hier weil ich sehr gerne Trackmania spiele auch mit Dipi zusammen (: und auch weil ich gerne einem Team mit netten und vielen Membern beitreten möchte. Wink

Loginname : hiqhsp33d

Nekro Peace Out :* Wink

dipi = Homofürst Very Happy

Torna in alto Andare in basso
dipi

dipi

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 8:18 am

Hi nekro welcome to R&H
Greetings
dipi
Biig

Biig

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 12:50 pm

Ah Welcome so much Nekro Very Happy Very Happy
Nice to meet yah!
:ReH4: waza3
frigo98

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

welcome man Very Happy
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 3:37 pm

Welcome to our family ReH3 , learn more about the rules for recruitment to understand what we want to be with us. I write to you in private messages (see next to the login button in the top bar) code to make the tag as a recruit c3 . If you behave in the right way, do you know you're active on the forum / chat and logically about the game ... the recruitment period usually lasts for 15 days and then pass official c106 ... if you do not follow these rules you can not enter in our family c124 ... also because I just want people ok c105 .... the skill of the pilot looks after Wink .
Dapa
ReH3 waza2
jocolor king
Nekro

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 4:05 pm

Thx Guys ! Dapa ? i will read the rules.. and I will be active in forum / chat and Trackmania !

i hope that i can join R&H soon Wink

peace out Wink
w.o.w

w.o.w

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 22 Apr 2013, 9:51 pm

hands51 Nekro Wink

ReH3 waza1

flagReH wow
Andrew

Andrew

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyMar 23 Apr 2013, 1:46 am

Welcome Nekro, waza1 waza1 waza1

color27 color27 color27

:ReH2: :ReH4: ReH3

See you soon !!!!

Andrea
http://www.materialediconsumo.com/
Dapagaal

Dapagaal

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro EmptyLun 06 Mag 2013, 4:46 pm

I inform you that from today to become part in an official way in our family ReH3
From now on you have access to other sections of the forum Razz , use them well and try to be more active as you can Razz . I sent you a private message with the codes of official tag.
hands51 hands51 hands51 hands51
ReH3 ReH3 ReH3
waza1 waza1
Dapa
Razz
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Bewerbung Nekro Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Bewerbung Nekro   Bewerbung Nekro Empty

Bewerbung Nekro
Pagina 1 di 1